The Sri Badrika Ashram Emerging Youth Scholarship will be awarded to students who qualify as per the eligibility criteria below:
- The candidate must be enrolled as a full time student in any undergraduate degree/ diploma
- For BPL Category – Min 60% in Class 12
- For Low-income (less than 3 lacs per year) Non-BPL Category – Min 75 % in Class 12
If a candidate belongs to the low-income group, then (s)he should also belong to one or more of the following sub-categories in order of preference:
- Orphaned students
- Single parent households – mother or father are separated, expired
- Families with cases of chronic/terminal illness
- Parents who are ex-servicemen from the Indian Armed forces and/or who are engaged in manual jobs, i.e. daily wage labourers.
- Families with multiple daughters
- Meritorious Students who have attained more than 90% in class 12
- The candidate cannot be availing any other scholarship under any other scheme
Please follow the application form here , when the application process is open and submit your application.
The following documents have to be submitted along with the Application Form :
a) Aadhar card
b) Marksheets of Class 10, 12
c) Family Income Proof
d) Domicile certificate
e) Bank statement
f) Scanned passport size photo
Please send your query to firstname.lastname@example.org to check the current status of your application.
We have a multi-step process for the application:
- Verification of the submitted documents, and facts shared.
- Initial screening phone call with you and a parent/caregiver.
- Based on the above, shortlisted students will be invited for a final video interview with our selection committee.
We are open to all streams and courses, however, at this time scholarship is being awarded to students pursuing an undergraduate degree/diploma from a recognised college/university.
The scholarship amount will be transferred to the University’s designated account directly. A certificate from the university that the student is not availing any other form of scholarship will be needed at the time of disbursement of funds.
Professional and personalised guidance along with life skills mentoring will be provided to the selected students for their professional development.
We ensure that each of our selected students gets the relevant career guidance as and when needed and we have tied up with professionals for this aspect. The program will include interview preparation, job readiness mentoring & linkage to recruiters/corporates.
You can write to email@example.com for any queries or assistance.