SBA EMERGING YOUTH SCHOLARSHIP & MENTORSHIP SCHEME
We provide scholarships for high quality undergraduate education, along with professional mentorship, for need and merit-based students of Himachal Pradesh. Our aim is to help you achieve your dreams and not let financial constraints stand in your way. We engage with universities through special MOUs to identify students with a mix of criteria ranging from their family income levels, academic history, and family structure.
Last date of submission of application is 15th Feb 2023
How to apply
- Upto 100% Tuition Fees
- Award till graduation
- Personalized Guidance
- Life Skills Mentoring
- Professional Development
- Career Planning
- Job Readiness Program
- Corporate Linkage
SBA EMERGING YOUTH SCHOLARSHIP & MENTORSHIP PROGRAM
SCHOLARSHIP STUDENTS & TEACHERS
SHARE THEIR EXPERIENCE
LR GROUP OF INSTITUTES
Mrs. Sunita Thakur
Frequently Asked Questions
The Sri Badrika Ashram Emerging Youth Scholarship will be awarded to students who qualify as per the eligibility criteria below:
- The candidate must be enrolled as a full time student in any undergraduate degree/ diploma
- For BPL Category – Min 60% in Class 12
- For Low-income (less than 3 lacs per year) Non-BPL Category – Min 75 % in Class 12
If a candidate belongs to the low-income group, then (s)he should also belong to one or more of the following sub-categories in order of preference:
- Orphaned students
- Single parent households – mother or father are separated, expired
- Families with cases of chronic/terminal illness
- Parents who are ex-servicemen from the Indian Armed forces and/or who are engaged in manual jobs, i.e. daily wage labourers.
- Families with multiple daughters
- Meritorious Students who have attained more than 90% in class 12
- The candidate cannot be availing any other scholarship under any other scheme
Please follow the application form here , when the application process is open and submit your application.
The following documents have to be submitted along with the Application Form :
a) Aadhar card
b) Marksheets of Class 10, 12
c) Family Income Proof
d) Domicile certificate
e) Bank statement
f) Scanned passport size photo
Please send your query to email@example.com to check the current status of your application.
We have a multi-step process for the application:
- Verification of the submitted documents, and facts shared.
- Initial screening phone call with you and a parent/caregiver.
- Based on the above, shortlisted students will be invited for a final video interview with our selection committee.
We are open to all streams and courses, however, at this time scholarship is being awarded to students pursuing an undergraduate degree/diploma from a recognised college/university.
The scholarship amount will be transferred to the University’s designated account directly. A certificate from the university that the student is not availing any other form of scholarship will be needed at the time of disbursement of funds.
Professional and personalised guidance along with life skills mentoring will be provided to the selected students for their professional development.
We ensure that each of our selected students gets the relevant career guidance as and when needed and we have tied up with professionals for this aspect. The program will include interview preparation, job readiness mentoring & linkage to recruiters/corporates.
You can write to firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries or assistance.