Terms and conditions
Use of this site SBAHP.org(henceforth referred as SBAHP) is provided by Sri Badrika Ashram Cum Charitable & Social Welfare Society (henceforth referred to as SBA) subject to the following of the Terms and conditions as given below.
Your use and access to the website constitute acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as at the date of your first use of the website.
You agree to use the website only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the website by any third party.
Modifications of the terms –
SBA reserves the rights to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of the website after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions as modified automatically. You should, therefore, review these Terms and Conditions regularly.
SBA takes no responsibility for the content of external internet websites. Following links to any other websites or pages shall be at your own risk and SBA shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damages resulting from the use of such other websites.
All intellectual property on the website and the material or information it contains including without limitation copyright, designs, database rights and trademarks (registered or unregistered) are and shall remain the property of SBA or its third party licensors.
Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed on the site without authorization from SBA is strictly prohibited. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as conferring any licensee by SBA to use any item displayed.
Usage of Contents on the website:
Materials in the website may be copied for personal use only on the condition that all copyright notices and source indications are also reproduced, no modifications are made and each relevant item is copied in its entirety. All rights are reserved on these materials and permission to copy them must be requested. from the individual copyright owners (as indicated within these materials).
Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the website including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is and will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary information. SBA reserves the right to remove any such communication or material from the website at its own discretion.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Any disputes shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Indian Courts.
If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of the website must be terminated immediately.
Visitors acknowledge that visiting this site is an implicit acceptance of these ‘Terms and Conditions’ on their part.
- Tax benefits:Sri Badrika Ashram Cum Charitable & Social Welfare Society is registered as a non-profit charitable organisation under Income Tax Act 1961. And all contributions to the Society are eligible for 50 % tax deduction under section 80G.
- Cancellation and refund policy:Cancellations or refunds are not allowed once donations are made.
By registering for, accessing, browsing, or using the website, the user acknowledges that they have read, understood and agreed to be bound by the following terms and conditions, including any additional guidelines (as defined below) and future modifications (collectively, the “terms”). Please read carefully the following terms of service:
If the user is a parent or guardian, providing consent for their child to register with the website, then the user agrees to be bound by these terms of service in respect of the child’s use of the website.
The website is not available to
- Any user previously suspended or removed from the website by SBAHP.org, or
- Any user, under the age of 13, whose registration has not been approved by a legal parent or guardian. By checking the ‘I agree’ option, or by using or registering for an account on, the user represents that they have not been suspended or removed previously from the website by SBAHP.org, and that they are either at least 13 years of age or a parent and/or guardian has consented to them using a SBAHP account.
- In order to use certain features of the website, the user must register for an account. The user has to generate a password in connection with the account.
- The users are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their accounts and other credentials. The user agrees to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under their account.
- The user agrees that the information provided to SBAHP during registration, or any other activity, is true, accurate, current, and complete. The user also agrees that they will ensure that this information is kept accurate and up-to-date at all times. If the user has a reason to believe that their account is no longer secure (e.g., in the event of a loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure or use of account ID, password), then the user agrees to immediately notify SBAHP. The user will be liable for the losses incurred by SBAHP or others due to any unauthorized use of the user’s account.
- If the user is a child [under the age of 13 years], then registration for an account will be subject to the parent’s and/or guardian’s consent. Such users cannot register an account with SBAHP without consent and approval of a parent or legal guardian. A child member can start the registration process, but for verification of an account, parental consent is mandatory.
- Notwithstanding, a child member may use the website if the registration is done through an educational organization that has entered into a direct partnership with SBAHP, through which the educational organization has consented to allow the child to use the website. A child member, who has registered through such external educational organizations, will only be permitted to use the website for so long as SBAHP reasonably believes that such access has been consented by the child member’s parent or guardian.
- If a person is 18 years of age or older, and the legal parent or guardian of a minor member that seeks to register as a child member of the website, they have to register a Parent account on the website as a Parent member. A parent member can register one or more accounts for minor members. A parent member cannot register, approve, or manage a child member account for any user other than the parent member’s own children. A parent member account, along with all associated child member accounts, may be terminated by SBAHP at any time and without warning for any failure to abide by these terms. If a Parent member provides consent for registration of any child member, then the parent member agrees and acknowledges that they are the child member’s legal parent or guardian, and agrees to be bound by the terms on behalf of such child member, including without limitation being liable for all use of the website by the child member. The parent member acknowledges that SBAHP can choose, but is not obligated, to make any inquiries, either directly or through third parties, that SBAHP deems necessary to validate the parent member’s registration information, including, without limitation, engaging third parties to provide verification services. SBAHP reserves all rights to take legal actions against anyone who misrepresents personal information, or is otherwise untruthful about their identity. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the user acknowledges that SBAHP cannot guarantee the accuracy of any information submitted by any user, and SBAHP is not obligated to verify the identity of any user, including any user’s claim to be a parent member.
User information on this site is kept strictly confidential. The site may, however, use this information from time to time for purposes such as corresponding with the users for various issues. We shall duly seek permission of the users in such cases.
We do not collect or have access to the credit card numbers or bank account information our third-party vendors ( i.e. Crowdera or Razorpay ) collect to process online transactions.
SBA will not share, rent or sell your personal information to third parties.
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are files or pieces of information that may be stored on your computer (or other internet enabled devices, such as a smartphone or tablet) when you visit our site. A cookie will usually contain the name of the website from which the cookie has come from, the “lifetime” of the cookie (i.e. how long it will remain on your device), and a value, which is usually a randomly generated unique number/email id.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
Third Party Cookies
This site uses Google Analytics which are the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site. However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods.