Donating from India
Sri Badrika Ashram is a registered charity in India and all contributions fall under the Income Tax Exemptions Section 80(G) of the Income Tax Act.
|Donation below Rs. 75,000/-|
|Donation above Rs. 75,000/-||Bank details given below|
You may make a bank transfer into our SBI Account
1. Name of the Institution: Sri Badrika Ashram Cum Charitable & Social Welfare Society
2. Bank Name & Branch : State Bank Of India , Rajgarh Branch (HP)
3. Current of SB : Current Account
4. Account No. : 40223666060
5. IFSC Code : SBIN0011887
Donating from outside India
|Donate from overseas with a Card
– 501c3 through Crowdera Foundation
1. Donors from USA can also donate through Arpan Foundation
Donate using your Credit/Debit Card Via Arpan Foundation
Arpan is a registered 501c3 that processes a tax-deductible donation to SBA Emerging Scholarship Scheme, free of charge.
Or You can make check payable to “Arpan Foundation” with Sri Badrika Ashram Youth Scholarship Program in memo and mail it to
Diamond Bar, CA 91765
Once you donate please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us of the same.
2. Donors from the rest of the countries.
Sri Badrika Ashram Cum Charitable & Social Welfare Society has a valid FCRA license granted by the Ministry of Home Affairs, New Delhi. We can accept donations in any currency from any country.
FCRA Registration No: 182540025
These donations must be credited into our FCRA a/c:
The Bank details of the FCRA a/c are as followsState Bank of India
Parliament Street Branch
Account name :
Sri Badrika Ashram Cum Charitable & Social Welfare Society
Account Number: 40086167938
IFSC Code : SBIN0000691