The Program Team of SBA EYSMS shall be organizing a full day immersive event in the ashram premises on 4th March 2023 with participation by students, mentors, university representatives, teachers, donors and the program team.
This event will give the scholarship students an opportunity to have an interactive and engaging, fun filled and informative session with their mentors including the donors, and program team.
Om Swamiji will grace the event and conduct a session for the students which will be truly inspirational and shall provide the students an opportunity to ask Him questions and learn from Him.
We are also excited to announce that Padma Shri Yogeshwar Dutt who is one of the only 3 male wrestlers in India to win an Olympic medal will be attending the event and shall share his experience to inspire and motivate the students to excel in their path.
- Arrival of all by 3rd March 2023, Friday by 4 PM.
- Full day event on Saturday, 4th March, 2023
- Departure after breakfast on Sunday, 5th March, 2023
Travel and accommodation for students – travel, stay & food expenses for all students will be fully covered and reimbursed
Highlights of the Day:
- Inspirational session with Om Swami ji for all students and participants
- Sessions on Mentor and Mentee interaction and activities
- Guided meditation session by a monk
- Session on impact of social media on mental health
- Interactive games & fun events for students, in the beautiful Ashram campus
- Roundtable discussion with University Partners/ donors
- Giving away of scholarships and awards to students
Key takeaways from the Event:
- Donors shall get to meet/interact with the scholars whose education they are supporting
- Mentors shall get to meet their mentee in person, and consolidate their bond further
- Students shall get to meet Om Swamiji for an inspiration talk that can guide them in their education and career path. They also meet their mentors and establish a deeper bond. Above all they will have a fun filled energetic 1 day at the Ashram.