Scholarship Application Is Now Open for Those Joining College in 2022-23
The scholarship application is now available, for students entering undergraduate education in 2022-23 to apply.
- Aadhar Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Certificate
- 10th Standard Marksheet
- 12th Standard Marksheet
- Ration Card
- Last 1-year Parent/Guardian Bank Statement
- BPL Certificate (if applicable)
- Letter of Admission
- Institute Fee Structure
- Passport photograph
How to Apply
- Eligible students please click on the “Apply Now” button
- If applying for the first time, register by clicking on “New Scholarship Applicant”
- Fill in accurate and authenticated information as printed on the documents
- An account will be created with the email ID as the username
- After login fill in the application form
- Upload the required documents and submit the application
- Applicants are advised to fill the form correctly; no changes can be made once submitted
Checking your application status?
- If you have already applied for the scholarship by submitting the application form, you can ‘Log In’ to check the current status of your scholarship.