We look forward to hosting Padma Shri Yogeshwar Dutt amongst us during our Annual Day Event. He is one of the only three wrestlers to win an Olympic medal for our country.
Some facts about Shri Yogeshwar Dutt:
- He is fondly called Yogi by his friends
- He started wrestling from a very young age of 8 years
- He won a bronze medal at the Asian Games in Doha, a few days after he lost his father
- He was awarded the Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna in 2012
- He was honoured with the Padma Shri in 2013
Students – Don’t miss out on the opportunity to meet him at the event and be inspired and motivated by his life’s journey.