A Brighter Future for the Rural Youth
The right to dream, The right to a brighter future,
Make quality education accessible to our underprivileged youth
- 31/07/2022 Scholarship Student's Interaction with Jay Chaudhry
- 30/06/2022 In 2022-23, scholarship awarded to 71 students so far.
- 30/06/2022 Career Webinar for Careers in Engineering
- 29/05/2022 Career Webinar on Careers in Teaching and Academics
- 15/06/2022 Quarterly Newsletter June 2022
- 26/05/2022 Laptop and Tablet Reward announced for meritorious scholarship students
- 18/05/2022 Changing Lives, One Student at a Time - Video Released
- 10/05/2022 Career Webinars Launched, starting with Hospitality Management on 15th May
- 30/04/2022 SBAEYSMS recently signed an MOU with the esteemed tech institute NIT Hamirpur
- 29/04/2022 Total of 36 girl students from BSc Nursing and GNM awarded scholarship
- 24/04/2022 Scholarship Applications Open at SBAHP
- 20/04/2022 Sri Badrika Ashram's Scholarship & Mentorship gets Big Fillip from Founder of Zscaler
Sri Badrika Ashram Emerging Youth Scholarship & Mentorship Scheme
Scholarships planned in
Our exceptional team of regular and part-time volunteers are committed to helping the students. Their conviction in empowerment through education inspires them to nurture this possibility in every student to help realise their ultimate potential. Think you would be a good fit?view entire team
We have 80G, 12-AA and FCRA registration for raising funds.
100% of the funds will be used for scholarships and mentorship.
Please visit our Donate page, to find out how you can donate easily, from around the world.
Stories that Inspire
I am pursing the Bachelor of Hotel Management degree in Career Point University. Sri Badrika Ashram has helped me immensely in pursuing this degree. They have taken care of all the fees and it is because of them that I am able to do this degree. I thank them from the bottom of my heart.
I am pursuing the BTech CSE course. Due to this scholarship I am able to study in Eternal University and it’s very helpful for me. My life’s aim is that I am able to get a placement in a good company and I will able to achieve my goals only if I am able to study in a good atmosphere. I thank Badrika Ashram for giving me this scholarship.
I would like to thank Badrika Ashram from my heart because it is because of them that I am able to study further. It is because of their scholarship am able to study well and I am able to study in such a way that will make my future better.
I am doing BSc (Hons) Agriculture in Eternal University, Baru Sahib. Sri Badrika Ashram has given me a scholarship and they are helping me and I would like to thank them a lot that they have are giving me a scholarship and I am studying well. THANK YOU!
My parents weren’t capable of helping me pursue and further continue my higher studies. Sri Badrika Ashram has helped me by providing funds for my higher studies. I would like to thank the supporters who have donated the funds because of which I am able to continue with my higher studies.